A sequential image viewer written in VB.Net will be able to open CBZ (ZIP), CBR (RAR) and other similar style files. This was created as an effort to update, and add some desired functionality to the CDisplay Sequential Image Viewer application.
eComic is a WPF application (.NET 4.0), and utilizes the new Ribbon UI control from Microsoft Office UI group. It uses the UNRAR DLL (version 3.80.100) from Win-Rar.com for RAR support.
I am currently running a
TRELLO BOARD for this project.
Among the features for eComic:
- Opens CBR (RAR), CBZ (Zip) archives
- Opens uncompressed folders
- Saves folders as CBZ file
- Zoom options (zoom in, out, fit to screen, and original image size)
- pan options
- Reload last opened archive
- Full screen mode
- Open Next/Previous Archive
Supported File Types
Future Development Plans
Additionally, I have begun working on
documentation for the application.